Sunday, January 16, 2011

Create a Critter


So along with the machine hubby bought me a bunch of cartridges. Yeah he went a little bananas! But when I saw Create a Critter I am sure I squealed! This is definitely one I will use ALOT! My girls & I had fun making a bunch of cute critters just because they are so stinkin adorable. I dug through my stacks of pattern papers to find something that could go with this cute critter. I think the paper is by Making Memories from their fall collection a couple years ago. Anyway I paired it with a sentiment from Paper Trey for a very simple & quick card. Squirrel is cut at 3" & I used SU cardstock in Chocolate Chip, Cocoa, Caramel, & Durango. Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Is this not the cutest? I got this set but yet to break it in- thanks for the inspiration- 2 blogs! man, you rock Mercedes!

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete