Monday, January 24, 2011

Graphic 45!!

I am SO excited about this card! My hubby being the absolutely fabulous guy that he is totally surprised me & took me to Cranberry Hill yesterday & bought me a bunch of this amazing paper by Graphic 45! This is the first time I have seen their paper collections & I was absoluetly in love with it all!! Now remember I am an extreme paper hoarder so for me to actually cut in to it & make a card is a huge accomplishment for me. This card is really beautiful in person. These papers are just fabulous & I can't wait to actually use them instead of letting them collect dust on my shelf. These are definitely made to be seen!
Thanks for dropping by today! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. I'm a paper hoarder also. I have to get over it, need to use Stampin' Up! DSP when it is current instead of after it's retired. LOL

    ReplyDelete