Saturday, January 15, 2011

My First Post!!

I am so excited to share a brand new love in my papercrafting life. That's right friends I got a Cricut Expression! My fabulous husband surprised me with it for Christmas & I have been smitten ever since! I know Cricut has been out for awhile but I have pretty much been an exclusively SU stamper for over 6 years so I never even gave it a second look, especially with the hefty price tag. Sooo when I opened it on Christmas morning my first reaction was "Sweet of you hunny but I am taking this thing back." Hubby convinced me to at least give it a try before returning it & soon the thought of ever returning it was out the window! So anyway this blog will be all about my Cricutting adventures & also sharing cards made with stamps from my favorite stamp companies. Just an FYI I also have a blog that is exclusively Stampin Up projects & I hope you'll visit me over there too! http://www.mercedesweber.blogspot.com/
So lets get this party started!
I made this card using the Paisley & Home Decor cartridges. Owl cut at 31/2". Paper used are from K & Co, Amy Butler, The Paper Company, & Stampin Up. Sentiment from Stampin Up. Your comments are much appreciated. I hope you will stop by & visit again soon!

3 comments:

  1. What a special guy your hubby is :) Think he should be the first one to get a card from your new toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will enjoy this tool emensely! I look forward to adding this blog to my daily "look sees"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!!I also look forward to adding you in my daily blog!!! Oh no one more I will never get anything created hehehe
    Jen

    ReplyDelete