Monday, January 17, 2011

SCS Challenge Card


I love doing the challenges over on SCS! This card didn't quite turn out as I envisioned but I really wanted to use my new Tim Holtz stamps. I also used my gypsy for the first time (yes, my sweetie got me one of those too! I love that guy!). I went through my cartridges & just cut a bunch of different images. This butterfly was my favorite so I ran it through my xyron & added the black glitter. At this point its after 2 am & I really should be in bed. 6:30 is going to come way too fast! So I put it down & go to bed but all I can think about is finishing the card. Oh boy I should have known I wouldn't be able to sleep until I finished the card. Now I'm back up & trying to figure out how to put it all together anyway I finally settled on this. Now over to the photo studio, snap a few pictures, & then to bed....with my lap top to edit & post of course. Sometimes you don't realize how much time it takes to actually share photos with the world. LOL! Well hope you enjoyed taking a peek. Also FYI today is the last day to comment to win some blog candy @ http://www.mercedesweber.blogspot.com/ . You can check out my first video over there too!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I have this stamp set! And I have only used the sentiment because I couldn't figure out anything else to do with the rest of it. This is why I LOVE the internet! Thanks so much for your creativity! I'll be CASEing your card!

    ReplyDelete