Monday, January 31, 2011

Moxie Fab Challenge Cards!

How is it everytime I find these awesome challenges its always the day they are ending! Ugh! I wish I had time to do all the color combos but I could only squeeze in 2. Metallic & Bright & Bold.  So FUN!


I still can't beleive I paper pieced those teeny orange accents on the cups. I paired this cute coffee stamp from SU with a sentiment from TPC Studio.



I made the flowers from scallop circles. Leave are an SU die. Frame was cut with the Cindy Loo cartridge. Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mercedes! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mercedes! Thanks also for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete